Monday, June 27, 2011

not today

Today was not the big day I was hoping it would be for us. Friday we heard from our caseworker that there was a good chance we would not pass court due to MOWA being a couple of weeks behind schedule. We don't have a new court date at this point, my understanding is we are just in a holding pattern once again. We could get the call saying we have passed court anytime, but no one really knows when that will be.
I had a moment by myself where I broke down, just feeling so disappointed. But looking back on today, I can see God's goodness and love towards me. I was gone all afternoon, visiting a good friend and her littlest in the hospital, and then swimming with my boys with my aunt and cousins. I was not home to feel sad, I was having fun! Not our normal afternoon, and I am so thankful for that.
So, the waiting continues (I guess it really never stopped!), and I will continue to pray and hold on to Jesus and His promises and truths.

No comments:

Post a Comment