Thursday, June 9, 2011

answering

God is answering our prayers in a big way!! We got word that the last relative of Hope's that they needed to talk to agreed to relinquish, AND they had the hearing and gave the orphanage where she was brought custody! And then today, we got word that we already have a new court date for June 27!!!
I know that all of these details and steps may not make sense to someone outside of the process, and I wish there was an easier way to explain, but basically we needed 3 steps to happen for our case to continue moving forward, and they have all happened in 2 days!!! I was expecting things to be much more drawn out, like weeks longer, but God has again exceeded my expectations, and done far greater things than I even dared to hope for.
There is truly nothing beyond His power and ability, and I will continue to ask Him for the desires of my heart until He leads me otherwise. I am praying, and have been for months, that He would allow Hope to be home by her 1st birthday, July 30. It will be a miracle if this happens, and only because of His power.
So, June 27 will be a big day for our family, and one we will cover with prayer!

Ephesians 3:20
"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."

Psalm 126:2-3
"Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The Lord has done great things for them.'" The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! I can't wait to hold that precious little one!

    ReplyDelete