Friday, December 4, 2009

starting a blog

So, I have been thinking about starting a blog for months now. I love reading other people's, and I think it is such a great way to document and keep up with our family as it changes and grows. It also sort of freaks me out, just thinking about other people reading it and finding out what really goes on in our home, and inside of me! But, I really think I will be glad someday to look back and remember all that went on during this hectic time in our lives. For those who don't know me, my husband of 7 years and I have three little boys, 31/2 year old twins and an 18 month old. They keep us laughing and tired pretty much all the time, and I love being their mom more than anything in the world. We also are in the process of adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia, which thrills me every time I think about it. So, here we go blog, I am going to give you a try, see where we go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment